SpringTide is a fast growing company, and we’re looking for individuals who are able to help out with new assignments on an ad-hoc basis.
This role may suit a contractor who already has a number of part-time contracts as there is a high need for flexibility, and availability at short notice for varying periods of time – it may be a couple of days, weeks or months…
The ideal person will have experience in some or all of the following areas:
- Supply Chain
- Transport & Logistics
- Data Modelling
- Using appropriate IT tools to gather, analyse, interpret and act upon large amounts of information
- confident, pro-active self-starter with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel; Access would also be an advantage
- excellent analytical & problem solving skills
- ability to work to tight deadlines whilst remaining professional
- organised and attention to detail
There may be a requirement to come to our office in Cannock on occasions, but the majority of work should be able to be done from your own location.
If you are interested, please send your CV along with a brief summary of your current work situation to: [email protected] and we will be in touch.