If you are recruiting an individual or team at one site or across multiple sites, in the UK or overseas, we are here to help.
Whether you internalise your recruitment campaign or appoint executive headhunters, we will help you to ensure that the successful candidate ticks all the boxes and will be a suitable fit for your organisation.
We provide a structured and logical framework in which to uncover underlying capabilities far beyond what a CV or face-to-face interview could reveal. We use pre-screening, diagnostics and tailored Assessment Days including games theory, case studies, exercises and presentations.
We have helped our clients to recruit top-calibre procurement personnel across the UK and Europe, the process typically being:
- determining core capabilities against business and functional needs
- helping with sourcing the market for the right person
- sending advance questions relative to the position prior to the Assessment Day to ensure knowledge and understanding, e.g. structure of the supply chain; key players; cost dynamics; strategies to adopt for categories; individual views relating to certain options
- underpinning overall procurement knowledge via web-based questionnaire, again sent in advance
- using scorecarding methodologies to filter and prioritise potential candidates
- developing a range of case studies, exercises and presentations relevant to the client’s sector to test the candidates’ specific category knowledge, insight, intuition and core procurement principles
- getting candidates to work both individually and in teams throughout the day
- scoring in a structured way, again using scorecards by each panel member (client + SpringTide) against each candidate
- focusing on technical capabilities to thoroughly check the ability to use tools and techniques which cannot be assessed in a normal interview situation
- HR psychometric testing conducted by the client.
Let us help you make the right decision.
Call us on +44 (0) 7495 468488 or just fill in this form.