Whether direct or indirect spend, SpringTide’s procurement experts can help you to create additional value.
Get Expert Help
At SpringTide, we have procurement experts across a range of categories, so you will get a team that’s tailored for you. Our experts have extensive knowledge and a wealth of experience in their category, which gives them the expertise to create supply chains that performs efficiently and smoothly.
Having helped save our clients millions in both public and private sectors, our teams can remove some of the pressure of procurement so you can start saving money quickly.
Market Leading Tools
We use a range of Category Management processes and cost analytical tools to negotiate tenders in order to present you with sourcing recommendations.
Using these tools we thoroughly analyse and model solutions to ensure your baseline is accurate prior to commencing any strategic sourcing activities.
Supporting Your Team
Does your procurement team need some extra support? We can provide you with category experts to come in and review your tender cycle and then make recommendations where necessary. You will have total access to our Category Management tools and processes which aims to create a more efficient supply chain.
How we support:
- Full spend analytics & dashboards
- Stakeholder and business needs are understood and incorporated
- Processes are relevant to the category
- Full transparency with decisions agreed at each point
- Governance though the sourcing process
- Baselines and savings parameters are agreed before work starts
- Comprehensive reporting
- Cashflow positive outcomes
- Savings are real and hit the bottom line
- Suppliers are fully vetted and qualified
- Supply chain risk is mitigated
- An environment is adopted for continuous improvement
- Value is created and transferred
- Supplier relationships are developed within a governance model
Read our Case Study
Find out how we delivered savings of 5% on a client’s annual fuel provision
To talk to us about category outsourcing support for your business, call us on +44 (0) 7495 468488 or you can send us a message and we’ll get in touch.